Begen Premium Filler System is manufactured by RON INTRERNATIONAL to serve the skin care of women. Dirt and environmental pollution make the collagen fiber structure in the skin become fragmented and weakened. Therefore, Begen Premium Filler System not only cleans your skin but also removes dead cells. You will be more confident when you have a ruddy, healthy and bright skin.
Information about Begen Premium Filler System
Every day, our facial skin produces new cells and replaces dead cells. These cells are often difficult to remove by conventional face wash. Exfoliating is one of the skincare steps for women. It helps you to remove the deep dirt layers inside the hair follicles. In addition, it is possible to remove the aging horny cells, making the skin rough and dry.
Therefore, RON INTRERNATIONAL has launched Begen Premium Filler System (exfoliating system). This product is a special gift for all skin types, especially suitable for girls with oily skin. It removes dead skin cells, excess oil, cleanses pores and limits clogged pores.
The main ingredients in Begen Premium Filler System include: cellulose, herbal placenta essence, papaya extract, black bean extract, flax seed extract, okra extract, aloe vera, aloe extract eagle, broth extract, grape stem cell culture extract, lotus stem cell culture extract, pea protein boost hydrolase, lecithin pigment, olive oil, phytosterol, vegetable squalane, nut butter adipose, ceramide 3, propanediol.
The effect of Begen Premium Filler System
Most of the ingredients in Begen Premium Filler System are extracted from nature. That is why this product can be used for all skin types. Especially for girls with oily skin. This is an indispensable product in the beauty salon.
Unexpected effects when using Begen Premium Filler System:
- Eliminate dead cells and cleanse pores, minimize congestion, reduce folliculitis.
- Amino acids support the regeneration process, enhance collagen production to make the skin firmer.
- Help shrink pores, minimize the formation of wrinkles on the skin. Promote the process of creating new keratinocytes that protect the skin.
- Containing licorice extract helps to eliminate dead skin cells, prevent freckles or soothe the skin.
- Not only does it remove dead skin cells, but it can also deeply moisturize the skin thanks to Shea Butter and papaya.
- Enhance skin elasticity of female skin.
- Balance pigmentation thanks to plant placenta
How to use Begen Premium Filler System
Identified as an important step in women’s skin care, exfoliating also needs to be done in the right way to get the best results. Here’s how to exfoliate with Begen Premium Filler System (multi-layer exfoliating cream):
Step 1: Clean your face
Before using an exfoliating product, clean it with a facial cleanser
Note: Do not use hot water to wash your face because this will cause dry skin. You can use warm water to wash your face. This can balance skin moisture.
Step 2: Exfoliate the skin
Use a towel to dry the skin. Then take a sufficient amount of product. Spread on the face, gently massage until the dead skin layers form white particles. Need to massage more carefully at the corner of the lips, nose. These are the hidden places that many dead cells cause blackheads. Rinse face with water.
This product is made from natural ingredients. Therefore, if your face has acne, it can still be completely assured, because this product can exfoliate acne skin.
Step 3: Skin care after exfoliating
The skin after removing dead cells is often more vulnerable and dryness. Therefore, you need to immediately moisturize and hydrate with lotion, serum or masks such as: DR. BeFace Hya Stem Cell Mask (stem cell mask), Dr. BeFace 24K Gold Stem Cell (24k gold serum & stem cells).
Notes on exfoliating on the face
Nowadays, the exfoliation process is quite simple thanks to the support of modern exfoliating products. However, you will still need to note some of the following issues in order to use these products effectively. At the same time, do not damage the cells on the skin.
- Do not abuse exfoliating products. Only use 1-2 times/week. If you over-exfoliate too much, it can cause skin damage.
- Exfoliating should be done at night before sleeping. This helps to limit the impact of the skin on the outside. After exfoliating, skin needs additional nutrients to absorb and regenerate new skin cells. Absolutely do not exfoliate during the day. Exposure to sunlight and dirt after exfoliating can cause damage and dull skin tone.
- When exfoliating your face, don’t forget to exfoliate your lips. This will help you own plump, supple lips.
- Do not use a body scrub to apply to the face. Because face skin is more sensitive than other skin. Therefore, sharing the product will make your face more susceptible to irritation and damage.
Why do we have to exfoliate? Should we exfoliate regularly?
Exfoliating your face is an important step in skin care. Dermatologists recommend exfoliating periodically because of the beneficial effects that this step brings to your skin.
- Removes the dirt hidden deep under the skin. The aging of the horny cells causes skin to become dull and rough. Exfoliating helps to brighten the skin, give the new cells the opportunity to produce and promote healthier skin.
- Exfoliating will make the skin become clear, fresh, avoid clog pores and prevent bacteria from multiplying causing dermatitis.
- Exfoliating not only cleanses but also tightens pores
- Dull dead skin layer will cause pigmentary disorders under the skin. Exfoliating products will support the extremely effective melasma treatment, promoting the process of melasma peeling.
- Dead skin cells will interfere with the air, causing it to become dry and rough. Exfoliating helps skin to breathe easily, balance the skin’s natural moisture.
Regular exfoliation is a must. This is the beauty knowledge women need to know and use. Depending on the properties of each skin type, you can devise a separate and effective home scrub.
- For normal skin, combination skin: Those who own this skin usually only need to exfoliate 2-3 times a week. The exfoliating process will help remove dirt and rough skin. The skin will look beautiful, brighter and smoother when you exfoliate regularly.
- Oily skin: Compared to normal skin, oily skin produces more oil because the moisture imbalance on the skin is at an alarming level. When skin is oily, it is the phenomenon of dehydration and secretion of oil to balance moisture. The lubricant glands are more active, causing enlarged pores. To overcome this situation you should use an exfoliating gel specifically for oily acne skin.
- Sensitive skin: For sensitive skin you should exfoliate only once a week. You should not rub too hard. By eliminating dead skin cells, it is easy to cause irritation and redness. Especially in sensitive skin, exfoliation too much makes the skin weaker, causing loss of confidence for women.
In addition, to get the best skin care, you should combine Begen Premium Filler System with products in the evening skincare treatment:
- Begen Premium Cleansing Gel (cleanser)
- Begen Premium Filler System (multi-layer exfoliating cream)
- Dr. Beface Hya Stem Cell Mask (stem cell mask)
- Dr. Beface 24K Gold Stem Cell (24k gold serum & stem cells)
Begen Premium Filler System is an indispensable product. Exfoliating will help you to have healthy skin. Currently, Begen Premium Filler System (multi-layer exfoliating cream) is being distributed to the market by RON INTRERNATIONAL at the price of 850,000 VND.