Stem cell skincare assists in boosting collagen production and skin rejuvenation. It can solve common skin problems such as: acne, melasma and freckles. This is one of the most effective skincare treatments with less side effects and long lasting effects. However, not all stem cell or stem cell skincare products are good for you. Refrain from using stem cell products without understanding the following precautions.
Stem cell types commonly used in skincare
Stem cells are also known as germ cells. These are the cells in their primitive form. They have the ability to divide (reproduce) endlessly. Stem cells can transform into many different types of stem cells and produce new cells. The new cells can replace many organs in the body.
Types of stem cells:
- Totipotent Stem Cells: These are the embryonic cells that are formed during the division of an egg after being fertilized during the first few days. These cells have the ability to regenerate into a complete body.
- Pluripotent Stem Cells: These are the embryonic cells that are formed of an embryo after approximately a week. They are only capable of transforming into cells in all organs of the body, but are not capable of forming a body. There are more than 200 types of stem cells of this kind.
- Multipotent Stem Cells: This type of stem cells are formed in the embryo and can only be converted into certain types of cells in the body.
- Adult Stem Cells: These are stem cells in the adult body. They only work to regenerate new cells to transform into certain organs to replace damaged or dead cells in the body.
Origin of the stem cell in skincare
Most stem cells are extracted from embryos. However, nowadays, cosmetic brands have managed to use plant-derived stem cells. Products extracted from animal and plant stem cells are safe, benign and effective in skincare treatment. Scientists have proved that stem cells in animals and plants have the same function as human stem cells in beauty and health care.
Skincare products containing stem cells extracted from plants and animals can protect the skin from oxidizing agents in the environment. It also helps limit the generation of radicals in the skin, which in turn helps prevent skin aging. In addition, animal and plant stem cells can soothe the skin, resist irritation, stimulate the growth of epidermal cells and support the longevity of cells.
Use of skincare stem cells
Currently, stem cells used in skincare are mainly divided into two categories:
- Pure stem cell solution: This product will provide necessary stem cells directly to the skin. It helps restore skin imperfections as well as improve skin condition.
- Skin care products containing stem cells of animal or plant origin: This is a form of “dietary supplement” that helps replenish vitamins, minerals and trace elements necessary for the skin.
Note: The concentration of direct stem cell solution is much higher than those products with plant extract and other active ingredients extract. Therefore, women need to pay attention when choosing skin care products. Excessive use of the pure stem cell solution can clog the pores and even cause unwanted skin irritation.
What is the current best skincare stem cells product?
Stem cells usually depend mainly on the actual skin condition. However, the use of stem cells skincare products that are derived from plants, purified and mixed with several other nutrients is the best choice for beauty treatment. The concentration of refined products will be reduced, so skin irritation will be minimized.
You can refer to RON INTERNATIONAL‘s skincare product collection below:
- Dr Face – Ampoule AC Clear: Dr Face acne treatment stem cells are extracted mainly from stem cells of plants such as green tea, ginseng, etc. and many other nutrients.
- Enju Stem Cell PDRN: this product extracted from salmon stem cells helps nourish your skin to be natural and rosy, and can be used to nourish the whole body.
- Enju Ampoule Peptite BFS 12: This product is made in capsule form, derived from salmon sperm, minerals and amino acids along with 12 types of peptides. It has a skin whitening effect, reduces dark spots, melasma and effectively nourishes the skin.
- Dr Beface Root Cell Care Mask: This product derived mainly from plants such as aloe, ginseng, lotus, green tea, chamomile, etc. It helps treat acne and restructure the skin.
- Dr BeFace 24k Gold Stem Cell Mask: The mask is purified from 24K gold. Using gold for beauty treatment is a method that has been around since ancient Egypt. RON INTERNATIONAL applies this method to create the best skincare products for women.
Your skin can only be healthy and naturally glowing if it is properly taken care of. Hopefully our above sharing will help you with your daily skincare routine at home with stem cell products.